EFFECTIVE DATE: January 1, 2020
YES! REWARDS operates the yesrewards.net website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service is the Sign in (For Nail Spa Services, Restaurant…) operated by YES! REWARDS.
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Email address
* Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
* Cookies and Usage Data
Usage Data We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
* Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
* Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data YES! REWARDS uses the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain the Service
* To notify you about changes to our Service
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
* To provide customer care and support
* To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
* To monitor the usage of the Service
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues
The parties with whom we share your personal data
A. Companies within the Swipe Technologies group
We may disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries and corporate affiliates – including those in the Swipe Technologies group of companies – for purposes consistent with this Privacy Notice.
B. Third-party systems that YES! REWARDS uses services
We share your personal data with Twilio system for send, receive, and manage messages/emails. Besides, save data or reports to a cloud storage system, servers of Google.
C. Professional advisors
We may disclose your personal data to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
D. To comply with laws and law enforcement; protection and safety
YES! REWARDS may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials (including tax authorities) or private parties as required by law, and disclose and use such information as we believe necessary or appropriate to:
(i) Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
(ii) Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our products and services;
(iii) Protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and
(iv) Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
E. Business transfers
YES! REWARDS may sell or transfer some or all of its business or assets, including your personal data, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy, in which case we will make reasonable efforts to require the recipient to honor this Privacy Notice.
F. To other parties with your permission or to fulfill a contract they have with you
YES! REWARDS may transfer your personal data to any third party who is not otherwise covered by the other listed categories above where you have given us permission to do so, or with whom you have entered into a contract when we need to transfer your personal data to that party in order to fulfil that contract.
Disclosure Of Data
Legal Requirements YES! REWARDS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* To comply with a legal obligation
* To protect and defend the rights or property of YES! REWARDS
* To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
* To protect against legal liability
Security of Data The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
DHM GLONEX LLC
* Add: 1156 Satellite Blvd NW Suite 300, Suwanee GA 30024.
* Phone : 1-404-917-9298.
* H.Phone: 1-470-343-5510.
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for California Residents
The information provided in this “Information for California Residents” section only applies to California residents. This notice describes how we collect, use and share your Personal Information (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, or “CCPA”), and your rights with respect to that Personal Information.
Your California privacy rights
As a California resident, you have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and we may decline your request as permitted by the CCPA.
• Information. You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- Whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of recipient.
- Whether we’ve sold your Personal Information; and, if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of recipient.
• Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we maintain about you.
• Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we maintain about you.
• Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. This means that we will not penalize you for exercising your rights by taking actions such as by denying you goods or services, increasing the price/rate of goods or services, decreasing the service quality, or suggesting that we may penalize you as described above for exercising your rights. However, the CCPA allows us to charge you a different price or provide a different service quality if that difference is reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information we are unable to use.
How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your California privacy rights as follows:
Right to information, access and deletion
You can request to exercise your information, access and deletion rights in the following ways:
- Phone 1-470-343-5510
- Identity verification. The CCPA requires us to verify the identity of the individual submitting the request before providing a substantive response to the request. A request must be provided with sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate and respond. The requester must provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify that the individual is the person about whom we collected information. A request may also be made on behalf of your child under 13.
- Authorized agents. California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require the authorized agent to have a written authorization confirming that authority.